This is the official website of AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd. This website is owned and its contents are published by the AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd, ACN: 621 181 271.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Revisions and amendments
Intellectual property rights
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia. Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by the AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd, ACN: 621 181 271.
The Website contains trademarks that are owned by the AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd, ACN: 621 181 271 and protected by the law. The use and reproduction of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd, ACN: 621 181 271.
Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of the AIS Marine & Offshore Pty Ltd, ACN: 621 181 271 and AIS Marine & Offshore is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. AIS Marine & Offshore provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by AIS Marine & Offshore. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties' products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
Personal, non-commercial use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order or query with AIS Marine & Offshore, provided that you do not modify the site and that AIS Marine & Offshore retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
- You are not authorized, without the prior written permission of AIS Marine & Offshore and any other owner of rights in the Online Content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from the Online Content.
- You must not use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link or any other automatic tool or algorithm or any manual process that performs the same function.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by AIS Marine & Offshore may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require AIS Marine & Offshore to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law the AIS Marine & Offshore is not liable (whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise) for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data, legal costs or settlement costs or otherwise) in connection with:
- use of this website, any other hyperlinked website, Materials on this website or to Third Party Material;
- the transmission of any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material; or
- any inability to access or use the website due to technical reasons beyond our control.
This Website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the AIS Marine & Offshore provides no representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or otherwise in relation to any information provided by the the AIS Marine & Offshore on this website.
Where liability cannot be excluded, the maximum liability of the AIS Marine & Offshore for a breach of any term, condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise is limited, at the election of the AIS Marine & Offshore to:
- Resupply of the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- Payment to you of the cost of having the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
We can use your feedback
You grant the AIS Marine & Offshore an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to the AIS Marine & Offshore from the time you authorize it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.