AIS Marine Services is the leading one stop maritime center for Spares, Service and Survey in Australia. The company is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 & AS/NZS 4801:2001 certified by DNVGL. Each member of our company has been selected for his experience in a specific field and his ability to use that experience in providing a variety of quality services to the marine industry. The management committee comprises a group of highly skilled Captain, Chief Engineers and Naval Architects.
"We are not in the business of making money only. We value the relationship with our clients. We take pride to win our clients by our undoubted sincerity and devotedness to each and every project we work on." - CEO
The company is committed to providing world-class ship repair and various marine services that meet or exceed safety, environmental and customer requirements and to conduct it’s operations in a manner that protects human health, the environment, property as well as to assess the risk and establish safeguards with the aim of ensuring flawless and risk free operation.
AIS Marine Services has a vision to be one of the leaders in Australian Marine Engineering field with the highest applicable health, safety and environmental standards. As we move towards our goal, we will achieve the trust and confidence of our clients and work closely with all relevant parties.
The company aims to achieve the goals of:
- Zero accidents
- Zero loss to process
- Zero harm to the environment
- Customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement
- Workers' Compensation Policy
Our Works' Compensation Policy covers the full amount of the employer's liability all over Australia under the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003.
Provided by: Australian Government Agencies at various states.
- Marine Combine Liability Insurance
Our Public liability covers the followings.
- Public Liability - $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence
- Products Liability - $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during any one Period of Insurance
- Ship Repairers Liability - $20,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during any one Period of Insurance
- Statutory Liability - $1,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence and in the aggregate during and one Period of Insurance
- Care Custody & Control - $10,000,000 in respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one Occurrence
- Testing & Commissioning Liability - $10,000,000 any one claim and in the annual aggregate any one period of Insurance
- Removal of Wreck - $10,000,000 in respect of any one claim and in the aggregate any one period of insurance
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Hot work Extension
Policy No: TML001256
Provided by: Trident Marine Insurance